0800 009 2959
Ahh, mustard yellow. A colour that brings an instant smile to anyones face and you see in the Autumn leaves. This colour never seems to go out of style and can be styled so many different ways throughout the year. Not only does this enchanting shade add happiness to a space, it also adds a statement and focal point to any room when styled correctly.
Here's some of our favourite Mustard Yellow pieces out there right now, how we would style the colour and some of favourite Mustard Yellow blinds to match your decor!
1. Dazzle Power Loom Gold/White Rug - https://bit.ly/3i0sqGj
2. Moby Footstool, Yolk Yellow - https://bit.ly/2RZ7jcw
3. Ara Table Lamp White Marble Base, Mustard Shade - https://bit.ly/2G9Rduk
4. Yellow Ochre Scatter Cushion - https://bit.ly/3mNM77z
5. Large Embossed Ceramic Vase - https://bit.ly/2G6sbMB
6. Beehive Velvet Floor Cushion in Ochre - https://bit.ly/3j1tHho
7. NINA - Round Yellow Mustard Cotton Rug with Tassels - https://bit.ly/2RScnzw
8. Mustard Fringe Throw - https://bit.ly/3mR7rt9
9. Be Kind Print - https://etsy.me/33YeozM
10. Handmade Mustard Tweed Fabric Pumpkin - https://etsy.me/3mPdoH2
11. Sofia 3 Seater Sofa - https://bit.ly/3hWxeMR
12. Yellow Geometric Coasters - https://etsy.me/2Hqp4zz
With its inviting yellow tones our Gravity Blackout Buttercup Roller Blind will create a warm, tranquil feeling to any interior. This gorgeous blind would look stunning in bedroom with grey and white decor paired along with mustard yellow accents such as a throw, ornament, candle or even a wall print! If you're looking for a bolder statement, mustard yellow pairs beautifully along with navy blue or teal decor.
Bask in the warm glow from our Sunshine Venetian Blind. With gorgeous soft yellow tones that infuse neutral decor schemes with sunkissed blushes of lively colour. Alternatively, contrast our Sunshine Venetian with primary colours to create a playful joyous look.
This gorgeous Orla Kiely Roman Blind in the style 'Jacquard Stem Dandelion' has the ability to suit almost any style of room. The gorgeous leave stems in the pattern give the blind such a beautiful and bold look and would make any space stand out! This blind would suit any neutral room colour scheme with sublt mustard or yellow hints dotted round the room to add a pop of colour and sunshine to your space.
Be sure to let us know what your favourite pieces were in this blog! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date with our latest blog posts and product launches!